1. What are the requirements to lease an apartment with At Home Apartments of St. Cloud?
At Home Apartments of St. Cloud does not discriminate against tenants or prospective tenants based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or age. At Home Apartments does, however, requite favorable credit, an unblemished criminal and previous housing background check and a monthly income three times the monthly rent. For more information contact your community directly and a leasing agent can answer any additional questions.
2. Am I able to view an apartment before I sign a lease?
Of course! We encourage all prospective residents to visit the community they are interested in and meet with a leasing agent, view apartments and learn more about the area they are interested in.
3. How do I set up an appointment with At Home Apartments of St. Cloud?
We ask that you contact the community you are interested in and we can then work with you to find the best time to fit both of our schedules.
4. Does At Home Apartments of St. Cloud allow walk-in appointments?
We encourage you to stop by a community anytime to check it out; however, we do recommend appointments to ensure a leasing agent is available to meet with you. If you are interested in seeing a unit that is currently occupied, we may need to schedule your appointment for the next business day. We provide our current residents with 24 hour notice when showing their apartment.
5. How much is At Home Apartments of St. Cloud’s application fee? Security deposit?
At Home requires a $45 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and covers the necessary background and credit checks. The security deposit varies by property and can be discussed with a leasing agent at the community. Unlike the application fee, the security deposit is fully refundable and will be returned to you the month after you move out less any costs associated with damages, cleaning or unpaid rent.
6. What are At Home Apartments of St. Cloud lease terms?
At Home Apartments of St. Cloud asks for a twelve month lease commitment from prospective residents in most circumstances. Shorter leases can be discussed but are not guaranteed. Please speak with a leasing agent at the community you are interested in.
7. What is At Home Apartments of St. Cloud’s pet policy?
At Home Apartments of St. Cloud’s pet policy varies by property and all terms and conditions should be discussed with a leasing agent.
8. Can I apply for my apartment online?
Yes. Click on Apply Now icon on any page of our website and it will walk you through applying to live with us!
9. Can I pay my rent online?
10. Does At Home Apartments of St. Cloud require renters insurance?
It is highly/strongly recommended. Management is not responsible to you or your guests for any loss, damage, or injury to individuals or personal property. Please inquire with your insurance agent or obtain a quote from The Insurance Group at 1-800-752-3376.
11. Does At Home Apartments of St. Cloud have furnished apartments?
We do. Park Place Estates offers a variety of layouts and the convenience of one all-inclusive payment. Call today at 320-253-1435.
12. Does At Home Apartments of St. Cloud allow resident referrals?
Allow it and we encourage it. It is no better compliment than to have our current residents encourage their friends and family to join our community. In addition, a referral bonus is extended to those who the resident was referred by.
13. What if I have an after hours maintenance request?
All properties are set up on 24-hour emergency maintenance. If you deem your request as an emergency, please call 320-202-5035.
14. How much Notice is required to end my lease?
Two full-rental period-notice is required IN WRITING. (Ex. A written notice given on 9/30/14 is effective for a move out on 11/30/14. A notice given on 10/2/14 is deemed late for 11/30/14 and is effective for a move out of 12/31/14).
15. What happens to my lease after the initial term is up?
Depending on property, your lease term will automatically revert to a month-to-month lease term still with a proper written notice to vacant. OR you may be asked in advance if you would like to re-sign for a 6, 9 or 12 month.
16. Does At Home Apartments of St. Cloud allow sub-leasing?
No. However, if you feel you would have/need someone to take over your lease obligations, the potential renter MUST apply and be approved by management.